Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Food Photography Workshop

Hey, guys!  I've been busy for quite some time now: getting a day job but quit after knowing that I'm 2 months pregnant (because the commute was taking its toll on me and the baby), and closing our cafe.

But this coming September 24th, Edwin Celestino and Michael Mariano are going to conduct a food photography workshop at Archetype Design Studio in Newton Street, Makati City!  I will be teaching a little bit about the basics of food styling, and honestly speaking, I'm quite anxious.  Never done it before as I don't go by the book.  Haha!

For more details on the said workshop, visit the link below.  Please read until the bottom of the page so that you won't miss out on anything.  Hope to see you there! :)

http://www.m2studio.biz/events/henrys-advanced-photography-workshop-batch-07/



No comments:

Post a Comment