Sunday, January 14, 2018

Coffee & Projects for 2018

There are so many things I want to get my hands into this year: focusing on building my food styling portfolio on this website; write more; plan for my son's first birthday and christening; and cook/bake more. But first, coffee!

I've been a coffee and coffee shop aficionado since I put up our (now closed) home-based cafe.  I really went to months of studying the art of coffee and which type of coffee should I be offering at the cafe.

Sadly, we had to close down our dream business to focus on our baby who is now 9 months old.  As a hands-on-stay-at-home-mom, I have lesser time on everything -- especially making my own good cup of joe!

Great thing Nescafe Dolce Gusto now has a Mini-Me Machine!  I found out about it while I was scouting for an alternative for my coffee.  This little coffee machine would be my partner in crime (aside from my hubby) just to give me a kick to start my day.  Very hassle-free since I just have to insert a capsule into the machine and let it do its thing.  And clean up is way easier than the espresso machine that I have, which takes a lot of time to do.



Thanks to Lazada, I can do easy coffee shopping at the comfort of my home with just a click on their website.  And it's COD!  Really hassle-free for moms like me.  We've been ordering a lot of items at Lazada for years now and we're pretty satisfied with their service.

Now I would love to try Nescafe Dolce Gusto's Vanilla Latte Macchiato and Cappuccino, which you can buy in bulk and at a discounted price at Lazada. Great deal!

Enough blabbing, I better get these deals now.

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment