Saturday, February 18, 2017

Recipe | Cheesy Chicken Tomato Sandwich

Difficulty Level: EASY

I prefer bread over rice.  And whenever I don't feel like eating rice or when hubby's not home, I either make a homemade tortilla and fill it with whatever I have in my fridge, or just fix myself a good ol' sandwich.

Here's a quick recipe that we, yes, me and my hubby, had for dinner last time along with a bowl of sopas.

Feel free to change the type of meat you'd want for your sandwich ;)

#spreadlovenothate

For Taglish recipe, click here.



Ingredients:


4-6 tbsps Butter

Chicken strips

1 small tomato, sliced

Slices of cheese (I use Eden cheese because I just love it!)

2 slices of bread of your choice

Salt and pepper to taste


Procedure:

  1. Heat pan under medium.  Melt 1 tbsp of butter.
  2. Sear chicken strips.  Season with salt and pepper.  Flip it.  Set aside.
  3. Melt another tablespoon of butter.  Saute tomato slices.  Season with salt & pepper.  Set aside.
  4. Melt butter.  Grill both sides of the bread of your choice.
  5. Then place slices of cheese on top of a grilled bread, then add the tomatoes, and the chicken strips.  Cover it with the other piece of bread.
  6. You can cover the pan with lid to let it steam.
  7. Flip the sandwich to reheat the other side of the sandwich.
  8. Slice in half and serve. :)

For video recipe, you can watch it here:






No comments:

Post a Comment