Thursday, July 12, 2012

Latest Flat Whites Episodes: Philippines


Here's one of the few Flat Whites episodes filmed here in the Philippines.  I'm more than thankful for being part of the series.  Big thanks and kudos to Abi Butalid, Michael Seiling, Max De Bowen, Christian Heath and Neville Mchina.  Shot guerilla-style in randomly selected places.  It was a great experience working with the team.  :)

This is one of Flat Whites' episodes that really brings the lols.  Enjoy! :)

Oh, I'd appreciate it if you'd leave a comment (on my acting chops or on the series itself).






Like Flat Whites on Facebook!

Click here for behind-the-scenes photos, introducing my acting with cups of coffee.

--

Here's the previous episode that was shot in Tagaytay and Pampanga.  :)





2 comments:

  1. I really lol'd on the angry bird part. :))) Brilliantly done script, so happy to see you acting again. Miss you always, it's me Mommy Y. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha! yeah the script was hilarious!! awwww. thanks mamsi. i hope to be doing more acting this year. miss you as always. :*

      Delete