Monday, September 10, 2012

SPArty!

This month gave me the impression that I'm no longer young.  I have attended and will have to attend numerous occasions: from bridal showers, baby showers, weddings to christenings.  All of which are happening in the span of three weeks.  Tell me about financial woes during this time.  LOL

I'm so glad that my friends were taking a huge leap on life and I'm very happy to be part of it.  Just last Saturday, we had a sort of surprise bridal shower for Car.  Sort of surprise because we asked her weeks before if she'll be having a party right before the wedding (stupid us haha) to which she replied that her HS bff were planning a simple get together.  My college friends and I are pretty excited on the party and the wedding itself (which, by the way, will take place this coming Friday).  This is the first time that one of us is getting married, so that hyped us all by preparing what to wear and what 'look' should we sport on the big day.  HAHA!  We're even looking forward on the after-party :)  But I doubt it would happen since Bern and I have yet to attend another wedding the day after. 

Going back, I suggested to have a spa party weeks before the shower so that we could all relax and at the same time catch up with everyone.  We're glad that everyone's on the same page, and Marge, the bride's bff, took care of the preparations. 

Celebrity Nails was our home service nail salon and body spa for the night.  We were supposed to have the sparty at Car's condo though the function room wasn't available that time, so we opted to surprise her at her family's home.

The spa service provided some snacks: chocolate fondue, marshmallows, cupcakes, wafer sticks, bread sticks, cheese and red wine.  


paraffin treatment = mittens on both hands and feet
Now I know how frustrated the babies are.. :p  You can't scratch nor make use of your fingers.

It was my first time to have a paraffin treatment on both hands and feet.  Kind of scared haha!  But it was all good and relaxing.


This is the best bridal shower so far.  We were all pampered and relaxed, especially Car's mom and dad!  Her fiance and guy friend were there too to get a treatment.  Boys are definitely allowed this time.  It was a great time to enjoy with the bride-to-be and friends.  :)

P.S.  I'm not used to having painted nails on my hands.  Let's see if it'll last a day or two.  Lol

Here's a song that I would sincerely wish to sing to the bride and groom on their wedding (aside from the requested "Power of Two").  I love playing this on the guitar.  <3 p="p">

No comments:

Post a Comment