Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I'm Currently Listening To...


...Mumford and Sons "I Will Wait" that played live on SNL where Joseph Gordon-Levitt recently hosted.  The song reached number two on Jam 88.3's chart.  Great song! :)  I just learned how to play this on guitar last night and it's so fulfilling.



Because I find Marcus Mumford cool and cute (and huggable hihi), I was totally surprised that he's two years younger than I am!  He's just 25.  Born on January 31, 1987.  I thought he's around 35 up.  And, wait, what?!  He's married to Carey Mulligan (ex-girlfriend of my dear Shia LaBeouf) after five months of dating!  I really don't believe on long engagements or years of dating.  They really look good together.  Bless their hearts :D

Okay, enough of the cheesy part..

Here's another band that I really love and their "Breathing Underwater" is currently on number 5 at Jam 88.3's chart.  Metric is a new wave-indie rock formed back in 1998.  Some of their hits include Dead Disco and Sick Muse among others.  The sweet voice of Emily Haines along with the moving beats (that really reminds me of '80s music..i'm a sucker for '80s music and films) and synthesizer is way cool.



How I wish I could write and play this kind of music.  Some day.  Some day.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment