Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Just for KYCS


I have been getting a lot of short-notice gigs these days in makeup, styling and set design department.  I'm not complaining!  I actually love to keep 'em coming while waiting for something.

Recently, I worked with KYCS, a swimwear, beachwear and casual sportswear line owned and designed by the lovely couple Sarah and Che Katigbak.  I did makeup and a bit of styling for their segment at Unang Hirit that went live last March 21st, then we all went straight for a photoshoot right after.  It was a long day for me too.  Haven't slept the night before due to late night band practice; killed time with my bandmate before heading to High Street at 3:30AM where Che and Sarah picked me up for the live morning show at Splash Island.


top right, model: Chez Santander
lower left, KYCS co-owner/designer: Sarah Katigbak


KYCS, pronounced as kicks, stands for Kasuotang Yari ni Che at Sarah (Garment made by Che and Sarah).  Cool, huh?  :)

They started out back in November 1994 focusing on casual sportswear until they developed its line and now concentrates on swimwear and beachwear.  What I love most about this line is that they have designs that are very practical, innovative and at the same time fashionable.  I even have their best-selling "Top 10" bikini in black.  You can definitely wear it in so many different ways.  And the best of it all, you can have your swimwear customized!


photo grabbed from KYCS's Facebook page.



And here are the released layouts for KYCS:
Photographer:  Che Katigbak
Model:  Chez Santander
Designer:  Sarah Katigbak
HMUA:  Yours truly

Art Direction/Styling:  Sarah Katigbak and "yours truly"












And here's my recent haul from their store at Shoppesville Greenhills (ground floor, right below Payless Shoe Store).  Have a great summer!

took a snapshot of the items I got last Sunday using my  camera phone. Loving these!



Lower Ground Level, Shoppesville, Greenhills
1502 San Juan, Metro Manila
Monday - Sunday 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Telephone # 346-1618
Like them on Facebook.
Some items are available at Zalora Philippines.


No comments:

Post a Comment