Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Styling for PhilStar: Allure


Back in late January, a friend of mine from college sent me and SMS at 11 PM asking if I'm available for the next day's shoot as a stylist.  My day was free and I said yes.  Since there was not enough time to pull out clothing from designers or brands because the shoot starts at 9AM, I brought all my accessories instead.  Caloocan is too far from where I live, and driving to the place was not an option because I'm sure I might get lost.

The taxi driver was a heaven-sent after I hopped off LRT 5th Avenue station.  He did not ask for extra cash even if we had a hard time looking for Ever Bilena's head office.  Bless him. :)

As soon as I arrived, I went through the rack of clothes brought by the models.  There were only few options, and some were not even appropriate for the layout themes.  I wasn't really satisfied with the outcome but that was the best that I could do for what was present.  I tried to make everything simple since the main focus should be the makeup.  :)


Articles written by Pinky Icamen
Screencaps from Philippine Star




















No comments:

Post a Comment