Thursday, May 2, 2013

Cool Finds at Zalora


Browsing the internet is my way of killing time, and one of which is visiting online stores here in the Philippines, such as Zalora.com.ph.

What's cool about this site is that they offer free shipping above Php 1,000 worth of purchase, 30 days free return, and offers cash on delivery (on select locations).



I love to navigate through their site because you can select a certain brand, color and price that fits your style and budget.  Of course, men can buy stuff here too!  I love those boat shoes!

And the best part of 'em all is you can purchase your KYCS swimwear here too.  :)  Yes, I'm that loyal to the brand because I love their styles!




A lot of great finds at Zalora where you don't have to get out of the house for busy bees like myself to purchase 'em all.  <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment