Thursday, November 8, 2012

Let's Go, Esprit!

Last October 29th, Esprit Timewear launched their Fall/Winter collection for 2012.  The event took place at Mall of Asia.  Moi of Cre8tivemedia Production Studio asked me to be his on-cam host for the event.  I wasn't supposed to say yes on the said stint, though I can't back out since I already said yes before knowing what my job was.  I assumed that I would be assisting him on the event, behind the camera, so, how can I say no when I already said yes in the first place.  Should have asked what my role was before conforming.  Lol.

Good thing I have a couple of meetings at Ortigas and Ayala before the event, so there's an excuse for me to get a little dolled up.  

I did my own little research about the watches that Esprit's launching the night before.  I don't know anything about watches and its intricacies.  I love watches, don't get me wrong, but I'm not a collector.  I guess I'm such a frugal person.  Haha!  So, anyway, coming up with questions is pretty much hard for me, and my nature is not to ask questions (because I was brought up that way.. it has its downsides, you know), but that doesn't mean I'm not interested.  I'm more of a listener, so, yeah, this was a HUGE challenge for me.  Conversing in English and asking questions are not usual to me, so, yeah, epistaxis (nosebleed) to the max! Haha.  I'd rather write than converse in that language. LOL.  I hope I didn't disappoint.  :p



I was able to interview Ms. Christina Devacais (Esprit Timewear Brand Manager), Mr. Bill Young (Regional Manager of Esprit-Asia Timewear), and bloggers Paul Chuapoco, Vern Enciso, David GuisonPatricia Prieto, and Sarah Tirona.  Thanks to my ever dear friend, Tina, for helping me come up with some other questions than the usual "what's your pick among the latest styles featured on the show?"  :p

Among the Fall/Winter timewear collection, I like Solara the most.  It is solar-powered and lightweight.  :)  Chic!




And the best part of the event, we were given loot bags!  Woot!



I had a blast with the entire experience.  Though I can't see myself hosting such events.  But thanks again, Moi, for trusting me. Haha!

On a side note, it just gave me the idea to come up with my own traveling/cooking show for my blog.  Hmm..  Let's see! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment