Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Wanderland 2013!



Karpos Multimedia Inc. will be bringing in some great acts this May 18th at the Globe Circuit Event Grounds (formerly known as Sta. Ana Race Track) in Makati.  That would be a great chance to hear and see The Temper Trap, Neon Trees, Nada Surf, Avalanche City, Colour Coding, Tully On Tully play live as well as local acts such as Up Dharma Down, Yolanda Moon, Pulso, Taken By Cars and She's Only Sixteen !  How cool is that?  This is one heck of a day-long music festival in the city.

Gates open by 11AM and I'm going to be there, pronto!  How I wish I could avail a ticket at this time.  A ticket costs Php 4,800.  Need to do some more work to earn some more cash for this event.  I'm skipping Aerosmith's concert over this one.  This is much more worth seeing.  :)

Tickets are available in SM Tickets, TicketNet and TicketWorld.  They say tickets are limited.  I wish I could afford to purchase one now!  I'm on a budget for an upcoming trip next week, so I'm hoping there are still tickets available the week after next (or so).  Fingers crossed!  




No comments:

Post a Comment